We know that Somalis are entrepreneurial by nature, and we have decided to help our people run their businesses efficiently with the Sole Proprietor Business Current Account.
- 50 leads checkbook
- POS machine for card transactions’ acquiring
- Availability of E-commerce platform
- Automatically sent monthly digital bank statement
- Convenient and reliable incoming & outgoing payments/remittances through Swift and other remittance channels and payment gateways.
- Convenient bill payments (Water, Electricity, TVs, Business license, taxes, and other government payments, etc.)
- Free standing orders set up, amendment and processing
- Free access to our Economic updates, Business advice, workshops and forums
- Internet Banking
- SMS notifications of all transactions hitting your account
- Easy, 24/7 live chat with the bank support team through our website, WhatsApp and other Social Media platforms
- Trade financing products (LC, Bank Guarantee, etc.)
- Salaries processing
- Foreign exchange business
- Assigned relationship manager
- E-mail banking.
- Business owner’s/Director’s valid, certified copy of National ID, passport, or any other ID document approved by the Central Bank of Somaliland.
- A copy of memorandum and Article of Association of the business
- Business permit/license
- Business Physical Address
- Proper declaration and documentation of the customer’s source/volumes of income, nature of business and purpose of account opening
- Two passport size recent photos of the sole owner and account signatories if they are different from the owner
- Request letter from the business sole owner requesting to open the said account and giving clear instruction regarding the account signing mandate.